Jen Clark Design is a firm believer that critical to successful branding and logo design is the development of a fundamental understanding of what makes you and your business different.
Our branding process begins with us asking some detailed questions about your business. These include your goals, your target audiences, what main benefits your business provides and who your main competitors are.
We use this questionnaire to develop your branding and logo design in a way that will best help your business achieve these objectives. Your brand design can then be rolled out to a range of related communication materials and environmental solutions depending on your needs. Examples of this include business cards, brochures, a website, office interior styling and/or signage.
The key branding services we offer are as follows:
- Business naming and tagline formation
- Brand research and evaluation
- Branding and logo design and development for new brands
- Branding and logo redesign (for existing brands seeking a refresh)
- Style guide development including elements of brand identity such as fonts, colours and iconography
- Roll-out of brand design to supportive solutions, both online and offline
We are proud to have worked with a wide range of start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
To find out more about our professional branding and logo design services, please download our digital PDF, Building Better Brands (1.8MB)
This includes detailed information on our branding process, typical project delivery timeframes and fees. Or if you would rather; simply give us a call or fill out our quote request form below.