Specialising in small business branding, Jen has worked as a creative design director, senior design manager and graphic designer for close to 20 years.
She established her own Melbourne graphic design agency in 2011, with a passion for connecting with companies, individuals and start-ups that share our affinity for social, environmental and cultural issues.
Jen gets to know each and every one of her clients as if they were a brand new friend. She delves into what makes your business, your product, or your service special and unique.
This uniqueness drives Jen’s design process, helping her craft branding and graphic design solutions that really speak to your target audience. The end result? A distinct competitive advantage for your business.
Our Small Business Graphic Design & Branding Services
From crisp, modern corporate design, right through to cute, cheeky branding, we can give your business the visibility it needs to stand out from the crowd. Whether you want your audience to think, act or buy, we understand exactly how to use design to help achieve your desired outcome.
Our branding services include:
- Brand Language and Messaging
- Style Guide Development
- Peripheral Branded Solutions
- Brand Rollout Strategy
- Business Logo Design
- Brand Identity Design
- Graphic Design
Our graphic design services include:
- Corporate Brochures and Documents
- Book, Magazine and Editorial Design
- Advertising Design
- Annual Reports
- Signage and Environmental Design
- Corporate Stationery
The Design Process
Jen Clark Design uses a tried and true design process — honed over 20 years of experience — to help you meet your goals and objectives.
Our process looks like little something like this:
- Detailed Project Briefing: After discussing your needs and goals, we’ll provide a detailed brief to ensure that we’re both on the same page.
- Ideation and Research: By researching competitors, target audiences and a range of other sources, Jen can create designs that give your business an edge.
- Presentation of Concepts: While we create the designs, you control the process. You will receive a concept draft for proofing before anything goes ahead.
- Feedback and Revisions: Any changes are noted before we start production. Then, we present you with revised versions of the design until you’re 100% happy with the direction.
- Finalisation and Sign Off: We’re only happy when you are. That’s why a project is never finished until you’ve signed off on the final design.
- Supply of Digital Assets and Ongoing Support: Once you’re 100% happy with the design created, we’ll supply you with digital assets in all the standard file formats for your ongoing use.
To receive a detailed quote, get in touch with Jen Clark Design today.