Looking for book cover design that will get you noticed? Jen Clark Design offers ground-breaking book design, based on creativity and a sound understanding of market research principles. From cover and page design to designs for online books, the process will always be a collaborative one.
With a speciality in designing books for small businesses, Jen and her team focus on your vision and goals. What is the book trying to achieve? Is it informative? Promotional? Maybe it’s just for good old entertainment.
Whatever your goals are, you can be sure of one thing. Book design that gets your text noticed and is connected to the ultimate meaning of your book.
Remember, you’ve only got about three seconds for the cover to translate into a sale. That’s how vital book cover design is. Nothing can be left to chance; only a methodical process will deliver a memorable design.
Our Book Design Process
Book and book cover design is tricky. We created a specific process to avoid the obstacles that add unnecessary time and cost to a project:
- Detailed Project Briefing: We value this first step. It’s where we learn the purpose of your book, and where we learn about you. Design is never random, it always has a direction, and this is where that direction is set.
- Ideation and Research: What makes one book cover stand-out, while all others are ignored? Target audience and competitor research help to answer that question.
- Presentation of Concepts: A comprehensive concept of the design will be delivered for you to consider and criticise.
- Feedback and Revisions: All comments and changes are included before the design is finalised, saving considerable time in revisions down the track.
- Finalisation and Sign Off: A book is an incredibly personal asset. The design has to be perfect, so we only consider the project complete when you are happy.
- Supply of Digital Assets and Ongoing Support: All digital assets, copywrites and publishing information is handed over to you. We also provide post-completion assistance in case there are any issues.
To receive a detailed quote, get in touch with Jen Clark Design today.