Good information design gives you the chance to solidify your position as an expert in the marketplace and get yourself noticed. No matter how well researched you are, boring information is still boring, and you won’t make that all-important connection.
Information needs to be organised and presented so that it makes an immediate impact and grabs and holds attention. It also needs to be targeted to your audience and delivered in a way that they will understand and respond to.
Jen Clark Design calls upon a range of techniques to ensure your information is engaging and memorable. We incorporate visual and organisational techniques and make sure text is digestible and slabs of text are banished!
We specialise in providing information design for small businesses because we take the time to understand the face behind the brand. Informative pieces should be central to your brand identity and always in line with your voice and image.
How do we ensure all of this? With our tried and trued information design process.
Our Information Design Process
We don’t just plug your information into templates. We want to get to know you and understand what you want to say. That’s the only way we can create information design that conveys your message and upholds your values.
We use the same process for every project:
- Detailed Project Briefing: Every informative piece is different, so the first step involves a thorough briefing on your aims and ambitions, as well as your target audience.
- Ideation and Research: The first step allows us to research your target audience and find out what they respond to. Do they prefer image heavy pieces, or will they be more convinced by something more textual?
- Presentation of Concepts: Once we have developed a concept, it is passed on to you for critique and approval.
- Feedback and Revisions: The design is yours, so all feedback and revision are included in the concept before the design goes ahead.
- Finalisation and Sign Off: When you’re looking at a design you love, the project is finalised.
- Supply of Digital Assets and Ongoing Support: We hand over all digital assets and provide ongoing support regarding dissemination and printing.
To receive a detailed quote, get in touch with Jen Clark Design today.